STEINODUR® UKD is a high-quality formed panel made of ROOFPOR hard foam produced by the so-called vacuum transfer procedure. This production process ensures the highest level of joining of individual parts and consequently minimum water absorption. The surface of these panels is covered with longitudinal and diagonal grooves for water drainage between the insulation panels and the roofing. STEINODUR® UKD is used for flat roofs, walking surfaces and in all other cases where insulation is exposed to water.
Characteristics of STEINODUR® UKD:
- Great thermal insulation
- Minimum water absorption
- High stability and tensile strength
- Form stability even at high temperatures
- Non-sensitive to freeze-thaw cycles
- Environmentally-friendly polyurethane, 100% without H-FCKW and H-FKW (partly halogenated fluorine-chlorine-hydrocarbon)
STEINOTHAN® 104 MV / STEINODUR® 107
STEINOTHAN® 104 MV and STEINODUR® 107 are insulation panels made of hard polyurethane foam with a vapour-permeable mineral felt (STEINODUR® 104 MV) or aluminium foil (STEINODUR® 107) on both sides, which has many advantages compared to other insulations:
- Best insulation
- High stability of sizes and forms
- Excellent solidity
- Low expansion coefficient
- Thermal stability and resistance to hot bitumen
STEINOPOR® 700 EPS
STEINOPOR® 700 EPS is an isolation panel made of expanded polystyrol and is used for thermal insulation of roofs.
Advantages of STEINOPOR® 700 EPS:
- Stability of sizes
- Resistance against aging
- Enables simple processing
- Environmentally-friendly, 100% without H-FCKW and H-FKW (partly halogenated fluorine-chlorine-hydrocarbon)
STEINOPOR® 700 EPS can also be used for pitched roofs with pitched concrete. Panels can be cut at suitable angles in the size 1,000 x 1,000 mm. Other sizes can also be arranged.
LAMDAPOR® EPS is an insulation panel with the same characteristics as STEINOPOR® 700 EPS, only that insulation characteristics of LAMDAPOR® EPS are approximately 20 % better than those of STEINOPOR® 700 EPS.
LAMDAPOR® EPS can also be used for pitched roofs with pitched concrete. Panels can be cut at suitable angles in the size 1,000 x 1,000 mm. Other sizes can also be arranged.